We have done our best to create sustainable long-lasting products. Now, it is your turn to give them the long life they deserve. We have partnered up with Collonil, Germany’s leading care product company, to provide uncompromising organic leather care based on sustainability and environmental compatibility. All products are organic and free of harmful chemicals or propellants.
Natural Waterproofing Spray
• Applicable for all of our leather products
• Gently removes dirt and provides valuable moisture
• Colourless natural bamboo lotion
• Sustainably produced without propellants
• Very pleasant natural fragrance
• Made in Germany
The colourless Protect & Care Spray is sustainably made of 90% natural materials without any added propellants and can be used indoors. The highly effective waterproofing spray provides long-lasting protection against dirt as well as moisture and nourishes the material with real olive oil. The spray does not clog the natural pores of the leather maintaining its natural breathability. First, use our Bamboo Lotion to clean the leather (not necessary if the product is new). Then, shake the Protect & Care bottle before using it, hold it upright and spray it on the leather from a distance of approx. 20 cm/8in with short, firm strokes. Distribute the solution with a soft cloth and let it dry. Afterwards, roughen suede leather with our Crepe Brush. For our complete care guide, click here.
- All orders are shipped via DHL and require a signature upon delivery
- Deliveries to packaging stations or PO Boxes are not possible
- Duties will have to be assumed by the customer
- Customs clearance procedures can cause delays
|Shipping Destination||Shipping Costs|
|Germany – Standard delivery
on orders over 50€
|Germany – Express delivery
|Rest of the world – Express delivery
on orders over 70€
|Fore more detailed shipping information and delivery times, click here|
Exchanges & Returns
- Products can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of receipt
- Returns and exchanges within Germany are free
- Return costs from outside Germany have to be assumed by the customer
For more information, click here.
+49 (0) 211 97531929 or send us an Email.