The suede and nubuck leather brush with perlon bristles is used for the dry leather cleaning process and is designed for remove dried dirt spots, roughening the coarse leather fibres, and reproducing the material's particular appearance. The bristles on the sides make it possible to even get to those hard to reach areas, such as the meeting point of the outsole and the upper leather.
Coarse Leather Brush with Bristles
• Applicable for all of our suede and nubuck leathers
• Bristles on the sides to clean hard to reach areas
• Dry cleaning and roughening of coarse leathers
Remove light dirt spots on suede and nubuk leathers by dry-cleaning with the brush. For more severe stains, spray our Bamboo Lotion on the dirty spot, and clean it with the brush. After impregnating the leathers with our Protect & Care, roughen the natural leather fibres again with the brush. Use the bristles to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- All orders are shipped via DHL and require a signature upon delivery
- Deliveries to packaging stations or PO Boxes are not possible
- Duties will have to be assumed by the customer
- Customs clearance procedures can cause delays
|Shipping Destination||Shipping Costs|
|Germany – Standard delivery
on orders over 50€
|Germany – Express delivery
|Rest of the world – Express delivery
on orders over 70€
|Fore more detailed shipping information and delivery times, click here|
Exchanges & Returns
- Products can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of receipt
- Returns and exchanges within Germany are free
- Return costs from outside Germany have to be assumed by the customer
For more information, click here.
+49 (0) 211 97531929 or send us an Email.