Limited to only 25 pieces worldwide, the Marco Chronograph came to life in close collaboration with a dear friend of ours who is a veteran in the watch industry. Meticulously crafted by revered watch makers in Augsburg, Germany, of premium quality Swiss components, the Bauhaus style watch embodies timeless understated luxury. Paired with a first of its kind handmade full-grain organic leather strap, the Chronograph is the perfect companion no matter the occasion.
Limited Chronograph Black
• Limited to 25 pieces worldwide
• Movement: Caliber 5030D of the traditional Swiss manufacturer Ronda
• Movement Type: Quartz
• Diameter: 40,5mm
• Glass: The hardest watch glass in the world. Scratch resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating from Switzerland
• Case: Classic 316L brushed stainless steel case from Switzerland
• Case Height: 7,3mm
• Case Weight: 48g
• Accuracy: -10/+20 sec/month
• Water Resistance: 3ATM
• Dial: Black, Metal from Switzerland
• Hands: White, Metal from Switzerland
• Functions: Hours, minutes, central chronograph seconds, small seconds, 12 hour counter, 30 minute counter, ADD and SPLIT
• Theoretical battery’s lifetime: ca. 54 month
• Warranty: 2-year
• Leather: First of its kind certified (Biokreis, ECARF and IVN) organic leather strap handmade in Germany. Click here to find out more about our organic watch straps.
• Clasp: 316L stainless steel clasp
• Strap Length: 114/82mm
• Strap Thickness: 2,7mm
• Lug Width: 21mm
Quartz watches are very durable and don’t require any special care. However, there is a little trick to make the most of the battery life time. The theoretical battery's lifetime is about 54 months, but if you are not going to wear your watch for a while, the watch has a power saving mechanism when the stem is pulled out. The reduction of battery consumption is approximately 70%.
For the leather, please use our organic leather cream every once in a while to keep the strap nourished. That way, it will last for many years to come. Learn more about how to care for your leathers products here.
- All orders are shipped via DHL and require a signature upon delivery
- Deliveries to packaging stations or PO Boxes are not possible
- Duties will have to be assumed by the customer
- Customs clearance procedures can cause delays
|Shipping Destination||Shipping Costs|
|Germany – Standard delivery
on orders over 50€
|Germany – Express delivery
|Rest of the world – Express delivery
on orders over 70€
|Fore more detailed shipping information and delivery times, click here|
Exchanges & Returns
- Products can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of receipt
- Returns and exchanges within Germany are free
- Return costs from outside Germany have to be assumed by the customer
For more information, click here.
+49 (0) 211 97531929 or send us an Email.