The classic braided belt optic has prevailed as a staple accessory for many years because it can easily be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. The fine Italian Suede leather used to craft this belt is so soft it has an almost velvet-like touch. Accompanied by rayon lining and a minimalist silver buckle made of solid brass, this braided belt transforms into a belt of modern sophistication which will attract a lot of attention. The braided style pattern allows you to tie the belt wherever it fits best guaranteeing ultimate comfort and customizability.
Braided Suede Belt Cognac
• Width: 3.5cm/1.38in
• Made in Italy
• Front: Light brown Italian suede leather
• Back: Light brown rayon lining
• Silver solid brass buckle, Made in Italy
• Adjustable in size
• Logo and size embossing on backside
• Due to the way this belt is crafted its tip is a bit thicker and therefore best suited for trousers which don’t have very tight loops.
In order to determine your hip size, thread a flexible tape measure through the belt loops of your pants and mark the spot where the tape reaches around your hips exactly one time. Identify which range your hip size falls into and the chart will tell you your ideal belt size. For braided belts you’ll have the option to push the thorn through any position, as there are no predefined holes. The ranges are our recommendation to ensure that the belt is neither too long nor too short. For more tips on how to determine your belt size, click here.
Usually belt sizes are measured from the inner end of the buckle to the middle hole (as shown in the drawing below). Since braided belts, in contrast to classic belts, don’t have any predefined holes, the holes in our drawing serve as a visual aid to highlight the recommended area through which to push the thorn.
Suede leather, also known as brush leather, is stretchy and breathable. The grinded and napped surface structure has a velvety texture, which is more susceptible to dirt and more damageable than full-grain leather. Therefore, the leather demands special care which is why we always recommend professional care. If you do, however, intend to clean your velour leather on your own, you can take a look at our specific velour leather care instructions here.
- All orders are shipped via DHL and require a signature upon delivery
- Deliveries to packaging stations or PO Boxes are not possible
- Duties will have to be assumed by the customer
- Customs clearance procedures can cause delays
|Shipping Destination||Shipping Costs|
|Germany – Standard delivery
on orders over 50€
|Germany – Express delivery
|Rest of the world – Express delivery
on orders over 70€
|Fore more detailed shipping information and delivery times, click here|
Exchanges & Returns
- Products can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of receipt
- Returns and exchanges within Germany are free
- Return costs from outside Germany have to be assumed by the customer
For more information, click here.
+49 (0) 211 97531929 or send us an Email.