With its innovative elastic wool technology, the belt can be stretched up to 20cm/8in guaranteeing a perfect fit and ultimate wearing comfort. Accompanied with smooth blue vegetable-tanned leather finishes and a sleek silver buckle made of solid brass, this accessory is a unique addition to any wardrobe. Due to its combination of classic colours and its modern wool optic, the belt can easily be dressed up or down.
Elastic Wool Belt Blue
• Width: 3.5cm/1.38in
• Made in Italy
• Dark blue elastic wool (Stretchable up to 20cm/8in)
• Dark blue vegetable-tanned leather finishes
• Silver solid brass buckle, Made in Italy
• Adjustable in size
• Logo and size embossing on backside
• Due to the way this belt is crafted its tip is a bit thicker and therefore best suited for trousers which don’t have very tight loops.
In order to determine your hip size, thread a flexible tape measure through the belt loops of your pants and mark the spot where the tape reaches around your hips exactly one time. Identify which range your hip size falls into and the chart will tell you your ideal belt size. For braided belts you’ll have the option to push the thorn through any position, as there are no predefined holes. The ranges are our recommendation to ensure that the belt is neither too long nor too short. For more tips on how to determine your belt size, click here.
Usually belt sizes are measured from the inner end of the buckle to the middle hole (as shown in the drawing below). Since braided belts, in contrast to classic belts, don’t have any predefined holes, the holes in our drawing serve as a visual aid to highlight the recommended area through which to push the thorn.
Surface stains on wool products can best be removed if attended to immediately before the stain has time to set. For small stains, rinse the dirty spots with cold water and dab them dry with a clean cloth (not a paper towel). If that does not do the trick, rinse the stain with lukewarm water and treat it with some soap or mild liquid detergent formulated for delicate fabrics and materials. Afterwards rinse the stain thoroughly and let it dry.
You can find our general care instructions here.
- All orders are shipped via DHL and require a signature upon delivery
- Deliveries to packaging stations or PO Boxes are not possible
- Duties will have to be assumed by the customer
- Customs clearance procedures can cause delays
|Shipping Destination||Shipping Costs|
|Germany – Standard delivery
on orders over 50€
|Germany – Express delivery
|Rest of the world – Express delivery
on orders over 70€
|Fore more detailed shipping information and delivery times, click here|
Exchanges & Returns
- Products can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of receipt
- Returns and exchanges within Germany are free
- Return costs from outside Germany have to be assumed by the customer
For more information, click here.
+49 (0) 211 97531929 or send us an Email.